8.13.2007

New Comer



Hello, my name is Ginger and I'm an alcoho....Woops! Wrong group!
I'm new at the whole blogging thing but, I thought I would give it a stab. You never know, I could win an award for best collection of short stories or something. I titled "our" blog Chris and Ginger and even used The Young Family for our name. But, I doubt very seriously if Chris plans on posting anything. Still, I'll pass along his exciting news to all of our adoring fans.


Recently, Chris and I had a baby, Seth Hudson Young, so I'm sure an occasional photo will pop up now and again. I'd like to make our blog more than a shrine to Seth though. I don't really want to be one of those mommies who can't find a single other thing to talk about besides what is going on in my child's life. But, I'm sure that will be easier said than done. I am posting a recent picture of Mr. Seth with today's blog. He is four months old and is quite tall for his age. When he was born, he was 20.25" and, as of last Wednesday's check-up, he had grown to 26"! He weighs in at almost 16 lbs. But, as you can see from the photo, it is mostly muscle!


For now, I just wanted to get something posted and send out our blog address. I was reluctant to create a blog site but, one of my friends created one a few months ago and, I've gone back to it time and time again to find out the newest and latest. It is kind of a fun way to keep in touch. So, I hope you'll pop in now and then to see what's new with the Young's.

9 comments:

Johnny and Claire Brown said...

What a macho man! He is already the same length as Catherine and weighs a whole pound more than her! Can't wait to read more in the Young's daily life via blog!

Ken Young said...

What a handsome young man. Reminds me of his grandfathers.

Unknown said...

Presley says "hubba hubba." ;) Love ya!

Tammy Simmons said...

You are really a modern women! WOW! You have enough energy for a blog and be a new Mom...you are more than modern...you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read more - you are always a good writer.

Mom Becky (BB)

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be checking in with you... I love stuff like this and I blog too on my MySpace. Seth is such a beautiful baby - I'm a little bias though since he is my "nephew" LoL!

-Brandy

Anonymous said...

Ginger:

I love it. He is such a precious baby. What a fun way to keep the universe in check - revolving around your little man. Isn't motherhood just the best?!

Anonymous said...

he has gotten so big since the last time i saw him! not that i'm bias or anything:) keep us updated!

Bolding Fam said...

Ginger,

So glad we found each others blog! Love the pics and your thoughts!