10.03.2007

Picture Day!

Tomorrow's date marks Seth's half birthday. It is hard to believe he has been with us six months already. Time flies when your having fun! He is getting pretty good at sitting up now. But, we're still working on it.

We went today for Seth's second photo session. He got to practice sitting up a whole lot this morning. He was working hard for those two strange ladies who wanted him to smile so much! I got a workout, too, when I was hopping back and forth.....sit him up, jump out of the camera lens's aim, then jump back in time to catch him before he falls over! He's not a multi-tasker yet. He could either sit up and frown or lay down and smile. But, I think between the photographer and me both being quick to snap the pic or jump out of the way of it, we got some really great shots. He held up well and didn't really get all that fussy even through the outfit changes. He smiled quite a bit. But I love ALL the expressions that babies make and I think it's so cute to get a picture of a tantrum now and then.

He wore overalls sans shirt, his Halloween costume, and a Santa outfit for Christmas pictures that was sooooo adorably cute!

Last time, Seth and I took pictures by ourselves but, this time Chris joined in to make it a family affair. Chris is like most guys, and that is just not his thing. But, he sucked it up and was a good sport to make Momma happy. And we all know that if Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! I'll try to figure out how to post the proofs when I get them. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.